Benefits of joining TVH include:
- Private club members-only mailing list. A very active list for your questions about brewing.
- BAMO: Our 3 times a year Big-Ass Malt Order. Get your base grains by the bag and save.
- Knoxville Brewers Jam. TVH helps out Community Shares each year by managing beer and ice delivery for the Jam. We have our own tent to serve homebrew to the masses and just have a heck of a time
- Annual club-only competition; annual pig roast extravaganza; annual Christmas party extravaganza
- Monthly meetings of various types, from brewing demonstrations to brewery tours to swap ‘n’ sell meets to educational sessions to parties and more
- The opportunity to improve your brewing knowledge and techniques by hanging out with other home brewers
To join the club, please send your name, e-mail address and a picture to firstname.lastname@example.org. We need a picture for the Member page so other members can get to know who you are. Access to the Member page is password-restricted, so only club members will be able to see your information, and except for name and picture, you choose what information to include. You will be sent log-in information so you can get to know a little about the rest of the membership. Our Members page admin will contact you to ask what information you would like your entry to include. Access restrictions prevent editing by individual members, but the admin will be happy to make any changes you may want at any time.
Dues are $30/year ($25 during the renewal period from Nov – Dec). Payments are made to our treasurer, John Peed.
To pay your TVH dues:
Click the Pay Now button below; wait for the next screen.
You will be given a choice to log into your PayPal account and pay, or
to pay using a credit or debit card or PayPal Credit (below the log in area).